Looking to embark on a remarkable career journey? Applications for our 2025 graduate opportunities will open in February 2024. Register your interest now to be the first one to find out when applications open. We'll also keep you up-to-date on any special careers events or application support sessions we're hosting.
A career without compromise starts here.
At Grant Thornton, we see the world a little differently - not for how things are, but for how they could be. And when it comes to people, we see you differently too – with near limitless potential to unlock and harness.
Every day we seek to reach for remarkable - in the opportunities we unlock, the experience we share and the results we deliver. But unleashing the remarkable in each of us takes CARE, and that connects our passion with the purpose we live by. It’s why we go beyond in the way we care for our people, clients and communities, and support them to thrive, always.
A graduate program with a difference
Life's too short for a cookie-cutter career that treats you like another cog in the machine. So from the get-go, we will look to challenge your curiosity and fuel your passions, empowering you to build a one-of-a-kind career path.
More than that, as leaders in accounting, tax and advisory services, we're committed to setting you up for success through our remarkable support network within a globally integrated firm filled with possibilities.
What we offer you:
- Remarkable support – grow your technical knowledge and business acumen through a structured learning and development program; financial and study leave support to help you undertake your CA qualification; a dedicated coaching Manager and Partner to help you thrive in your career journey.
- Remarkable exposure – work alongside leading Partners and specialists across a broad range of industries and experiences, develop strong relationships with your clients, participate in national and international secondment opportunities as they arise.
- Remarkable impact – make a meaningful difference in a way that feels personal to you through a range of social, environmental and sustainability initiatives, committees and networks.
- Remarkable perks – including a 9 day fortnight (currently trialling); flexible working arrangements; a complimentary health club & gym membership; social events and clubs; well-being mental health support; paid volunteering leave.
We have graduate opportunities available across the following service lines:
- Audit & Assurance
- Private Business Tax & Advisory
- Financial Advisory (including Corporate Finance, Restructuring Advisory and Forensics)
- Tax (including Corporate Tax and Specialist Tax)
- Consulting (including Management Consulting and Risk Consulting)
Please note: service line opportunities offered vary between office locations.
To be eligible for our 2025 graduate opportunities, you must be:
- on track to complete your studies by mid-2025; or have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last two years; and
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a Permanent Resident of Australia or a visa-holder (subject to some conditions).
International students and graduates
We welcome applications from international students who are studying at an Australian tertiary institution To be eligible to apply, you will need to demonstrate that you have full time working rights within Australia at the time of your application. We recommend you review our international student and graduate eligibility information prior to starting your application.
Please note: Grant Thornton Australia will not sponsor students or graduates for the purposes of residency. Successful candidates will be required, as a condition of their employment, to maintain a current visa or where relevant, to independently apply for and obtain permanent residency.
Five easy steps to starting your career at Grant Thornton:
- Get to know us
- Apply online
- Complete our online testing – the Grant Thornton Strength Assessment
- Complete the video interview
- Attend an assessment centre and/or interview
For more information on each step of the recruitment process, as well as tips and advice from our Early Career teams, click here.
By submitting your details you agree to be contacted by and receive occasional news and updates from Grant Thornton.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns,...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2024, 12:55 pm