Why HLB Mann Judd?
HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. Through natural growth, our firm has become one of Sydney’s highly regarded “mid-sized, people focused” accounting practices. Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
We are a proud member of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Through the power of 38,732 professionals across 157 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to serve client needs. We are part of the Australasian Association firms with representation throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. HLB has a history of innovation, collaboration and is dedicated to helping clients grow across borders.
We are particularly proud of our awards and recognition. Since 2012, HLB has been recognised as a finalist in at least one award category at the Client Choice Awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results! Most recently, we were named Best Accounting & Consulting Firm ($50-$200 million revenue) at the 2022 Client Choice Awards, and in 2021, we were named Best Accounting & Consulting Firm and Best Professional Services Firm in our revenue category.
What can we do together?
- Our Graduate and Cadet Program offers you on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career. Working in a small team environment allows you to work on a broad range of clients from day one.
- HLB has a genuine work/life balance with career break, secondment and cross-divisional opportunities to support your continued growth through gaining valuable experience working in other divisions of the firm.
- At HLB, we offer the right support for you to complete your CA studies, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave. We are also proud to be a CA ANZ Recognised Training Employer allowing us to offer you an in-house pre-approved performance appraisal system.
- We are a very social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events. We also support various opportunities to give back through our Workplace Giving Program and #HLBCommunities Day where we volunteer with local charities and not-for-profit organisations through hands-on volunteering. We encourage an inclusive environment and celebrate our diversity through our D&I committee events.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our 2024 Graduate and Cadet Program, to be part of our solutions-driven collaborative environment. Attitude is very important at HLB. If you are motivated, have a passion for professional accounting, and ready to undertake the CA Program to become a qualified Chartered Accountant in near future, this could be for you.
We are looking for HLB’s next generation. Our Graduate and Cadet program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you’re either a recent graduate or in your final year of a Business or Commerce degree with an accounting major who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today! Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
We offer Graduate and Cadet positions in the following divisions:
- Accounting & Tax
- Audit & Assurance
- Restructuring & Risk Advisory
- Wealth Management
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process, we ask you to include:
- Cover Letter including:
- Why do you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why do you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your divisional preference.
Phone Screening: from Monday 10 April.
Final Interview: from Monday 17 April.
Successful candidates will undergo a National Police Check.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2023, 1:59 pm