Shaping the future of real estate for a better world!
At JLL, we see a Brighter Way forward for our clients, our people, our planet, and our communities. With over 200 years of real estate experience, we are, and always have been, in continual pursuit of brighter ways of working.
We bring to life see a Brighter Way in all that we do by seeking better, smarter, more innovative ways of working. We approach our work in a warmer, more optimistic, and inclusive way.
JLL is a global leader in helping clients envision where people live, work, play, shop, and eat.
What this job involves
We’re looking for a personable, professional and proactive Research Analyst to join our team! You will work a part of Australia’s largest property research team to produce market leading property data services and reports to external clients, while also helping support internal client research requirements across JLL’s business.
A snapshot of the role:
- Responsible for tracking a range of property data variables for a number of specified market including vacancy, construction and sales and leasing transactions, identifying investment themes and trends
- Collating and analysing data on your designated property markets, entering and maintaining data into the research database
- Writing reports on your designated markets to required quality and deadlines
- Work with the forecasting team to assist in developing quarterly market outlooks for your designated markets
- Provide research support to the broader research team and the wider business where applicable, including assistance with preparations to clients and ad hoc data requests
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply, it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientated with a good eye for accuracy, process and deadline driven as well as a multi-tasker
- An interest in the financial and real estate industry and experience working with large sets of data is highly regarded but not essential
- Strong computing skills (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Qualifications ideally an undergraduate degree in Property, Economics, Commerce and other disciplines
What you can expect from us:
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity and building an inclusive workplace. This is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We support applications from all underrepresented groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBT+, people with disability and people of all age, religions and race. We are dedicated to offering veterans from all ranks and services a successful civilian career as they transition out of the military. We recognise and appreciate the skills acquired in their service careers as vital and transferable to our workforce.
We value your health and wellbeing which is why we are excited to announce a whole raft of new benefits through our WHEREFIT partnership! WHEREFIT provides you with access to exclusive corporate discounts of up to 40% off at leading fitness and wellbeing brands across Australia. With over 2,000 unique offers across gyms, activewear, studios, healthy meals, supplements, accessories, self-care and more, there is something for everyone so you can perform at your best!
Apply today, quoting job reference number JDREQ283935
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Property
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2023, 2:00 pm