Applications for our 2024 Lendlease Graduate Program will open mid 2023. Register your interest with us to receive updates from our Graduate Resourcing team.
We will be offering opportunities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, NT, WA and SA.
As a participant of the two-year Lendlease Graduate Program you will be supported through a structured learning and development program, rotations, dynamic managers, various on the job activities, networking and social activities – allowing you to build lasting relationships with both senior leaders and fellow graduates.
We offer Graduate Programs in the following areas:
- Graduate Site Engineer – as part of the wider project team, you will be involved in the coordination and monitoring of activities and efforts of contractors and suppliers onsite to ensure construction is completed within schedule and costs
- Graduate Site Engineer : Specialises in agile end-to-end project delivery of medium to large sized project and programs of work across commercial workplace, education, residential and retail sectors. Like the Graduate Site Engineer position, you will sit in the wider project team, supporting the safety, quality, cost management and program adheres to schedule and costs.
- Cost Planning Graduate – specialise in providing accurate measure of quantities, effective use of ‘Value Engineering’ to optimise client value, reducing risk and analysing data in controlling design to a defined set of cost parameters
- Commercial Graduate – fill a business-oriented position within a project, where you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the finance performance of a project through the identification and management of risk and opportunities through the various stages of a project life cycle including contract management.
- Sustainability Graduate – you will provide sustainability advise and expertise to Lendlease’s portfolio of building projects.
- Property Graduate – you will be involved in the development of communities, inner city mixed-used developments, apartments, retirement, commercial assets, and social and economic infrastructure.
- Digital Graduate– you will have the opportunity to create, design, code and build new products in a team developing new digital products and services that will transform and disrupt the property and construction industry
- Enterprise Support Graduates – a career in one of our Enterprise Support functions will have you partnering and supporting the functional aspects of our business. These program streams are across – Corporate Affairs & Marketing, Finance(Accounting), Health & Safety, People & Culture, Risk & Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, & Practices.
Eligibility & Commitment
- In the final year of your degree
- At time of application candidates must hold Australian/ New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Australian Capital Territory,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2023, 12:59 pm