Imagine being part of a 24/7, 365-day-a year industry that delivers everything that makes life run smoothly. That’s what we do at Linfox – and on our 3 month Vacation Program, you’ll discover just how much a career in logistics can deliver for you.
Linfox is the largest privately held logistics company in Asia Pacific. Our multinational team delivers food, medicines, and resources every day. With over 24,000 employees in ten countries – and counting – we are committed to being the best we can be, both as a company and as individuals.
We have major customers in retail, healthcare, resources, government, and defence. With continuous investment in our productivity to increase our customers' competitiveness, you will see that we are involved in much more than just trucks and warehouses.
Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible.
What does the program look like?
The Linfox Vacation Program is a paid learning and development program that runs for three months (from 6 December to 24 February). The Program is targeted at students in their penultimate year of study and presents a great opportunity to experience working at Linfox before applying for the Graduate Program.
During the 3 months you will be able to observe and work in operational areas such as transportation management and warehousing. Help define the future of logistics, use industry-leading technology in safety, sustainability, and efficiency. Giving you a thorough understanding of general logistics tasks while working with cutting-edge technologies.
In addition to gaining practical experience in a rapidly growing industry, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Work in an operational environment
- Work within a supportive team
- Boost your resume
- Develop professional relationships and connections that will enhance your career
- Be paired with a Linfox employee who will provide you with supervision
- Work with leaders in the logistics industry
- Gain exposure to the supply chain network
At the end of the Program, you'll have the option of fast-tracking your application for the following year's Graduate Program. If successful, you'll be able to enjoy your final year of study without worrying about job searches.
Are you the one?
We are looking for individuals who have what it takes to keep us ahead of the competition. If you are resourceful, flexible, thrive in a fact paced environment and are looking for a career that can take you places, we want to hear from you.
- You are completing a Supply Chain & Logistics degree or a major in this discipline in your degree.
- You are an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
- You are in your penultimate year (second last year) of your university degree, or if you are doing a double degree, you must be in your penultimate year of your overall studies and due to complete end of 2024
- You are achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential)
- You have strong problem solving skills with a "can-do" attitude
- Have a current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle when you start
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include, but not be limited to, a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm