Imagine being part of a 24/7, 365-day-a year industry that delivers everything that makes life run smoothly. That’s what we do at Linfox – and on our 24-month Graduate Program, you’ll discover just how much a career in logistics can deliver for you.
Our greatest asset is our people, and we take pride in developing young talent so that you can learn and grow alongside us, forging a career in our industry for a lifetime. Making a career worth being proud of.
More than just trucks and warehouses
Linfox is the largest privately held logistics company in Asia Pacific. Our multinational team delivers food, medicines, and resources every day. With over 24,000 employees in ten countries – and counting – we are committed to being the best we can be, both as a company and as individuals.
We have major customers in retail, healthcare, resources, government, and defence. With continuous investment in our productivity to increase our customers' competitiveness, you will see that we are involved in much more than just trucks and warehouses.
What’s in the box?
Our Graduate Program is designed to take you on a learning journey while rewarding you with a salary and a variety of benefits. Through our program, we are dedicated to recruiting and developing tomorrow's stars.
A commercial career with our iconic growing company can take you in a variety of directions. Manage contracts with some of Australia's largest corporations. Plan investments in game-changing projects. Improve our diverse portfolio's cost-efficiency. Invest in your future for high returns. Linfox believes that anything is possible when we work together.
You can expect the following during your time on the program:
- Rotations at various business units to broaden your understanding of our company, how we 0perate, and how we provide tailored solutions to our customers
- A mentor during the program provide you with support and help you ‘learn the ropes’ a little quicker when you start
- Access to our award winning Healthy Fox health and wellbeing program
- Opportunity to drive and contribute to various exciting industry leading projects
- Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence
- Throughout your program, receive training and development in the form of tailored workshops that will help you develop your leadership skills and confidence
- Becoming one of our Sustainability Champions
- Practical knowledge of how our entire supply chain network operates
- Develop valuable networks and experience
- A company-wide commitment to safety.
We are always looking for energy, passion and leadership in people who see a future for themselves in the transport and logistics industry.
Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What do I need to apply?
You will need to:
- Have completed your undergraduate degree within the last 3 years, or currently completing it
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a commercial discipline
- You embrace challenges, love problem solving and have the ability to build stakeholder relationship
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (including New Zealand citizens) at the time you apply
- Have a current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle when you start
- Be excited about the opportunities in the logistics industry.
If this sound like you register your interest today .
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Locations:Parramatta, Sydney, Melbourne...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2023, 12:59 pm