McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm. Our experts work with corporates, banks, law firms, private companies and government across all industry sectors and business sizes to deliver valuable advice and high-quality outcomes.
Our Data Analytics team bring together the disciplines of computer science, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, business intelligence and financial accounting with decades of combined cross-industry experience. We are seeking students with a passion and genuine interest in Data Analytics. A level of understanding or experience with Python, R, SQL, PowerBI and Alteryx is preferred but not essential.
As a Graduate, you will gain real world commercial experience and be challenged to implement pragmatic solutions on high profile engagements. During your time with us, you will be exposed to all aspects of our Data Analytics services and provided with the opportunity to shadow Partners, participate in networking events with clients and attend social functions.
Our Graduate Development Program is expertly designed to provide you with the technical knowledge required, as well as improving essential soft skills such as business writing. Our Graduates also receive full support to complete further industry related study, or post-graduate qualifications.
To be eligible for the program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- in your final year of (or recently graduated with) a STEM related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably with a Data Science/Analytics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science related degree or major; and
- available to commence full-time work in February 2024.
Our people are passionate, driven, inclusive and collaborative. Continuous development is engrained in our culture and we have robust development and reward frameworks to support progression and generously compensate our employees.
Interested? To submit your application, please click 'Apply'. If you would like further information, please contact the HR team via [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Consulting, Data Science and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm