McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm. Our Canberra office specialises in providing tailored Advisory services to help a diverse range of Australian Government clients. Our clients include some of the largest Commonwealth departments, right through to niche agencies who manage the Australian Government’s responsibilities for sensitive and topical issues.
Services we provide to our clients include:
- Providing strategic advice on governance arrangements.
- Uplifting performance reporting.
- Setting and supporting performance measures that meet the information needs of stakeholders.
- Analysing the financial performance of third-party organisations.
- Investigating fraudulent behaviour.
- Providing advice on internal assurance frameworks and undertaking internal audit engagements.
On any given day you could be attending meetings with senior government officials, analysing data and reports, or working on innovative ways to communicate key messages and solutions to clients.
As a Graduate, you will gain an understanding of how the Australian Government works and play a role in solving some of its biggest challenges. Our Graduate Development Program is expertly designed to provide you with the technical knowledge required, as well as improving essential soft skills such as business writing. Our Graduates also receive full support to complete further industry related study, or post-graduate qualifications, such as the Chartered Accountants (CA) Program.
To be eligible for the program you must be:
- an Australian Citizen at the time of submitting your application;
- in your final year of (or recently graduated with) a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with an interest in Government Advisory; and
- available to commence full-time work in February 2024.
Our people are passionate, driven, inclusive and collaborative. Continuous development is engrained in our culture and we have robust development and reward frameworks to support progression and generously compensate our employees. We offer a unique opportunity to work closely with senior staff and Partners, learning from some of the best in the industry.
Interested? To submit your application, please click 'Apply'. If you would like further information, please contact the HR team via [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm