- Competitive entry level salary + huge bonus potential $$$
- Ongoing training and development provided with a clear pathway to management
- Various opportunities in Adelaide and surrounding suburbs
Switched-on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck wearing a tie in a boring office?
What we’re looking for
This gold mine of an opportunity is truly few and far between… we are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and entrepreneurial young guns to join our legendary team of Business Management Graduates!
Your new role
Rivalling any other graduate program, this rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity is for high potential university graduates – we’re looking for the cream of the crop!
You will be provided with in depth training and hands-on experience that will give you a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run. This won’t be another cog in the machine job; you’ll be joining an industry leading business and legendary team, with the aim to make a bold mark and fast-track your career growth.
Fun fact: 42 of our current Managers started out in an entry level graduate position and have quickly climbed their way into positions of leadership and success!
Working with some of the best in the business, you will:
- Work through a placement program that rotates through various areas of the business, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies.
- For a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run, you will pivot through customer service, business development, administration, warehouse management and purchasing sectors.
- Be closely mentored and supported to become a future business manager and form part of the MMEM senior leadership team
A bit about you
- You are a recent university graduate – we may also consider ‘soon to be’ graduates.
- You are hands on and will relish in the opportunity to work directly in all aspects of the operation – from warehousing logistics to internal counter sales, right through to external field sales, where you will manage existing relationships and develop new ones.
- You have a strong desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new all-round business skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none.
Join our team
Careers are made from experiences, and this is your chance to get a head start. If you’re keen to join MMEM and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now with your resume and cover letter.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2023, 6:14 pm