What we’re looking for
This gold mine of an opportunity is truly few and far between... we are currently on the hunt for a highly driven Storeperson to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. This won’t be another cog in the machine job; you’ll be joining an industry leading business and legendary team, with capacity to really make this role your own and hit the ground running.
Your new role
As our new Storeperson, you’ll be on your feet all day involved in all general day-to-day store and warehouse operations including (but not limited to):
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch.
- Unloading and loading courier deliveries.
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched accurately and in a timely manner.
- Guaranteeing the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at the end of each shift.
- Some order processing, invoicing, and inventory control.
- Ad-hoc duties around the branch as required.
This is a full-time permanent role, based at Wetherill Park. Hours are 6am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
What you’ll need to succeed
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment, so your ability to use common sense and work well in a team is second to none. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a strong work ethic, willing to learn new skills and provide a high level of service.
- Be excellent at managing your own time and a real ‘self-starter’; you don’t need someone watching over your shoulder to get things done.
- Be more than happy to move around on your feet all day – this role can be physically demanding attimes and requires someone fit with a “can-do” attitude!
- Work well in a team – we recognise that our staff are our greatest asset and maintain a positive working environment is non-negotiable.
- Have a current driver’s license – a bonus if you also have a forklift license!
- Have full Australian working rights as sponsorship will not be offered for this role.
Join our legendary team
If you are looking for a rewarding, full time opportunity, this is the perfect role for you! We’d love to chat, so go ahead and apply now with your resume and cover letter.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Customer...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm