- First class graduate learning and development program
- Diverse Regional industry and Agribusiness customer base
- Highly competitive remuneration with a January start date
- Kick-start a long-term career with NAB in regional Australia
- Multiple locations available at one of over 120 NAB Regional & Agribusiness Centres across regional Australia
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
The NAB Regional and Agribusiness Graduate Program offers a fully supported learning environment where our focus is all about helping you reach your full potential.
This is a structured learning and development Graduate Program with hands on experience. You’ll be responsible for developing and nurturing strong client relationships, and directly support our customers with some of the key financial and service needs.
The Team - NAB Regional and Agribusiness:
For over 150 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful businesses and agribusinesses. Today, more regional businesses and primary producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution.
Our customers have access to our network of over 650 Business & Agri specialists in more than 120 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to better understand and service regional and agribusiness customers along the supply chain - so these days we're helping everyone from small family businesses to global exporters.
What you will bring:
- Proven customer service skills and passion for Regional Business & Agribusiness.
- Effective relationship management skills.
- Completed qualification in Business, Economics, Commerce or Agribusiness.
- Prior work experience in a service environment would be an advantage.
- You must be willing to relocate to one of over 120 NAB Regional & Agribusiness Centres across regional Australia.
- Must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
- We available to commence in Full Time employment on January 15th 2024.
Joining NAB has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth, and insurance benefits in the market.
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration.
- Working closely with our high performing Business Regional & Agribusiness Bankers.
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave.
- Up to 5 weeks of leave .
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
We know that our people make us who we are. That's why we have built a culture of respect – where everyone feels valued and appreciated for being their true authentic selves at NAB. With our focus on inclusion and diversity, and in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups, NAB is a place where First Nations colleagues, colleagues of all genders, sexualities and ages, carers and colleagues with disability, and colleagues from all cultures, races and religions have the opportunity to thrive, connect and grow.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:Remote
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Locations:Canberra, Albury, Coffs...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm