Propel your career with tailored rotations, collaborating with innovators in your field and contributing to a network that presents you with a world of possibilities.
Recruitment for our 2025 Program will kick-off in June 2024 but don’t wait, if you will have completed your degree in the last 2 years (or be due to complete it by January 2025) in one of the following disciplines, we’d love to hear from you!
- Engineering (Computer Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, Network, Software, Telecommunications, Technology)
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Information/Cyber Security
- Data Science or Analytics
- Business, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Law, Arts, Project Management or Human Resources
What’s in it for you?
More flexibility, more professional growth, and more meaningful work in a way that works for you.
Throughout nbn’s 18-month Graduate Program, you will work within various business units, developing your technical and leadership skills while making a valued contribution and playing an important role in shaping the digital future of Australia.
- 3 x 6 month rotations matched to your academic discipline and career interests – allowing you to discover more career opportunities,
- A tailored learning program for more targeted career growth, with more value in a supportive, diverse, flexible and inclusive learning environment
- Benefit from more mentoring and support by industry-leading experts, through your transition into nbn and beyond
- Support nbn initiatives by working on real projects, that contribute to the future of Australia
If you think our Graduate Program might be for you, please express your interest by following the links and registering your details.
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
Up to 18
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2025 (approx)
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2024, 1:59 pm