As a Graduate Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work across a multitude of industries and organisations. You will spend significant time with clients to understand their business problems and advise on processes gaps and improvement opportunities. This involves:
- Contributing to the planning and scoping stage of the project
- Documenting and forming a point of view on matters discussed in meetings
- Conducting fieldwork to understand the business problems
- Preparing findings and creating client deliverables
Protiviti's consulting solutions span critical business problems in Technology, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, and Risk and Compliance. Depending on client demand and staffing availability, you may gain exposure to projects across one or more of these consulting solutions:
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory: Internal Audit and Financial Advisory (IAFA) is an independent assurance and consulting activity that improves an organisation’s operations by evaluating and improving risk management, controls and governance processes. A typical IAFA engagement will involve:
- Researching better practice and examining the efficacy of procedures
- Creating process maps to better visualise processes and suggest improvements
- Developing risk and controls matrices to understand how different business processes are governed
Risk and Compliance: Risk and Compliance (R&C) engagements aim to partner with management, board members and outside counsel to help organisations comply with regulatory requirements, respond to situations of non-compliance and improve the processes around information systems supporting Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). A typical Risk and Compliance engagement will involve:
- Reviewing and assessing legislation and regulatory requirements
- Developing effective compliance monitoring solutions
- Assisting the client to take a disciplined approach in managing risks through a combination of assessments, process improvement and model validation and review
Technology Consulting: Technology Consulting (TC) practices help our clients to design and implement advanced solutions in technology strategy, cloud solutions, IT governance, security, data management, applications, compliance and much more. A typical Technology consulting engagement will involve:
- Analysing an organisation’s data and interviewing stakeholders to develop strategic advice on technology to achieve business goals, improve business processes, reduce risk or maximising use of technology opportunities
- Determining information system requirements and defining project objectives
- Making recommendations, such as implementation of specialised systems or redesign of processes
How to get involved
- Click the 1 of the following links below and submit an application for review
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to an in-person interview where coffee will be provided on us!
- If you are successful in the interview, you will be invited to attend our innovative assessment centre challenge
Innovative Challenge – Assessment Centre
On the day, you will engage in both individual and team activities centered around our clients’ biggest challenges. Picture cracking down on financial crime, outsmarting cyber villains, crafting innovative digital strategies, standing up against modern slavery, and revolutionising assurance – all in a day’s work! From the big reveal, to brainstorming, to ideating solutions and presenting to a panel of experts, it promises to be an exciting experience. You will have the chance to network with seasoned professionals and forge lasting career connections. Prizes will be awarded to the most creative and actionable solutions, but everyone will leave with invaluable skills and experience.
- Degree: Candidates pursuing a bachelor’s degree, MBA or master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or Computer Science)
- Work Rights: Must be a current Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident holder.
- Graduate Status: Must be in the final year of a university course
- Ability to Travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel also may be required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm