Are you ready to reach your potential? RSM offers a purpose driven Graduate Program to shape your future with one of the world's top professional services firms!
Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of partners, managers and industry leaders!
What’s in it for you?
Whether you're a recent graduate, set to graduate this year, or seeking a part-time undergraduate position, RSM has a range of opportunities to jumpstart your career. With multiple positions available between now and early 2024, there's no better time to start your journey with us!
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, the RSM Graduate Program will help launch your career by offering a diverse range of benefits:
- Receive a $500 professional start-up bonus;
- CA Program financial support and membership, paid study leave, and course completion bonuses;
- Access to senior leaders and technical experts who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- Access to structured programs and technical conferences to aid professional development;
- Employee Assistance Program to support positive mental health and wellbeing;
- Regular office social events to build your professional networks;
- Total Permanent Disability and Income Protection insurance for all permanent employees;
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients; and
- Being part of a Top 100 Graduate Employer award-winning program!
About the opportunity:
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer the combined benefits of a leading firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
As a Restructuring & Recovery Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the preparation of receipt and payment authority forms, assist with conducting investigations into the affairs of the assigned engagements, preparation of reports to ASIC and creditors, and much more!
What does the Restructuring & Recovery division do?
- Corporate insolvency, liquidation and debt solutions
- Personal insolvency, bankruptcy and debt solutions
- Restructuring and Safe Harbour
- Dispute resolution
- Corporate health checks and viability reviews
- PPSA and security reviews
- Asset protection and risk reviews
- Currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce with an accounting (preferred) or finance major;
- You are in your penultimate or final year of study at university, or have recently graduated;
- Able to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues;
- Can contribute to a team dynamic and bring your unique skills and ideas to the table;
- Possess a can-do attitude and a passion for continuous learning and professional growth.
Life at RSM:
At RSM, we're dedicated to fostering a supportive environment that enables our employees to build essential skills and confidence while achieving their personal and professional goals. As trusted advisors to our clients, we understand the importance of hiring the right people for the job.
Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personalised service to all our clients regardless of where they are. Join us and become part of a global team of professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional client service!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
Click the apply button below to complete your online application.
The next 10 – 15 minutes will be the first step to join a global firm with a local focus and the beginning of a very exciting career.
Applications close Monday 2 October 2023.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2023, 3:59 pm