Passionate about maths, puzzles, and strategy games? Interested in how you can turn this passion into a career?
SIG is hosting Women’s Discovery Day to give students graduating in 2024 and 2025 an opportunity to learn more about what a day in the life of a trader at SIG looks like. SIG is renowned for its industry leading education program and our Discovery Day will provide you with insight into our Internship and Graduate program for Quantitative Traders.
When: Wednesday 28th - Thursday 29th February 2024
Where: SIG office in Barangaroo, Sydney (travel and accommodation covered for interstate participants)
Applications now open! Apply early as applications will close once places are filled.
What to expect on the day
- Learn about SIG's approach to markets using game theory and decision science (it’s true what you heard - we love poker and strategy games)
- Day in a life of a Quantitative Trader: Learn more about how our traders work in a team with researchers and technologists.
- Overview of our Trader Intern and Graduate programs: Learn about our industry leading education programs. We’ll also offer top tips on how to be successful in the interview process.
- Trading and Strategy Games: Fun, competitive games that emulate the trading floor.
- Group Dinner - Enjoy a dinner on us as you meet SIG employees and gain insight into SIG's culture.
What we're looking for
This opportunity is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand citizens and international student studying at an Australian University, who are planning to graduate in 2024 and 2025. We are looking for keen problem solvers who will apply their strategic mindset and quantitative skills in the world of trading. Please complete this short application to be considered for this program.
How to apply
Please upload your resume to apply. Eligible applicants will be invited to complete an online Maths assessment.
SIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or search firms. Any resume or referral submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of SIG and no fee will be paid.
- Job type:Event
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2024, 12:59 pm