Customer Service & Sales Consultant
At Telstra, our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. It's a future that won't happen on its own, it has to be delivered. And this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in helping our customers connect: faster, better, and smarter.
About the Role
Are you an experienced Customer Service and Sales professional, who thrives on working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment? If yes, then this role is for you!
- Provide quality customer service to all customers
- Maximize sales by providing the latest product and service information to our customers
- Achieve sales and performance targets
- Ensure store presentation is in line with retail shop standards
Skills and experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven record of delivering great customer experiences
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to speak fluently in another language is highly advantageous!
- Variety of flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic career growth prospects
- Ongoing Product Training & Development
- In-Store Mentor and Support
- A highly rewarding sales environment
- Corporate discounts and benefits
How to Apply
1. Click APPLY to start your application, detailing which location you would like to apply for.
3. You will receive a video assessment in the next 3 hrs, please ensure to complete this for a final review!
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and applicants who identify as living with disability.
To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.
- Job type:Casual Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Locations:Australian Capital Territory,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm