Merchandiser (Field Sales)
The Arnott’s Group
· Approx. 15 hours per week
· Applicants must have their own car
· FMCG, Sales or Merchandising Experience preferred
At The Arnott’s Group, you’ll work with a diverse team of who align with our values, are passionate and empowered to perform at pace and achieve big things. Alongside genuine people, you’ll enable the local production of quality products including Tim Tams, Campbells Soup, Shapes, V8 juice, Scotch Fingers and many, many more…. which you also get to enjoy.
We are proud of our legacy, but we aren’t stopping here! Collaborators, innovators, and agile thinkers with a curious mind. Thrive here, be part of a future which is full of delicious moments created locally, by you!
Join us as a Sales Support Representative in the Ipswich area, available for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is keen to join our high performing team.
● Build awesome merchandising displays, ensuring that they meet the customer and company compliance standards to activations
● Create long lasting relationships with key contacts in customer stores
● Ensure the company performs by the successful execution the marketing activity
The Ingredients for Success
Just like you can’t make a Tim Tam without chocolate, there are a few essential ingredients we need for this role.
- You are adaptable, agile and a problem solver
- You are accountable and take pride in your work
- You enjoy meeting and communicating with people at all levels
- Ideally you will be experienced in a retail/supermarket sales environment, with strong customer service skills but this is not a necessity.
This role involves physical activity including lifting, pushing, pulling, and stacking product that weighs up to 12 kg. As part of the recruitment process, you will be assessed via a short general fitness/medical assessment.
Culture and Perks
We stand for high performance with integrity and find moments of pride and celebrate the wins gained from our collective effort. These are part of our culture and the cornerstones of The Arnott’s Way. When you join our team, you can expect to experience a real sense of belonging, be empowered with accountability, be recognised for your contribution, collaborate with great people, and enjoy the following perks:
● Alongside your hourly rate your will be eligible to be part of the quarterly incentive program
● Prioritise your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing with discounted Health Insurance, home loans gym memberships and access to our employee assistance program.
● iPad installed with the latest technology so you are set up for maximum success.
● Face to face training with your Territory Manager and on coaching and development to support you to grow.
● Build bonds with your team at one of our planned, quarterly lunches.
● Opportunity to build a career, inside and outside of our sales team
● From the sustainability strategy to our Inclusion & Belonging work, and our Reconciliation Action Plan, there are ways to make a difference to people and the planet.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please follow the link, and apply. The Arnott’s Group unites a collection of leading consumer brands connected by our purpose, to create delicious moments. We recognise that creating delicious moments for a diverse range of consumers is only possible if our workforce reflects the consumers we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer – because it’s right for our consumers, our business, and our people.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies*
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 1:59 pm