We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join us within a high performing team as a Sales Support Representative in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
This is a permanent part time position with a requirement to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, with the requirement to flex up when needed depending on workload. You will need to be available 2-3 days per week and must have access to your own car.
● Build awesome merchandising displays, ensuring that they meet the customer and company compliance standards to activations
● Create long lasting relationships with key contacts in customer stores
● Ensure the company performs by the successful execution the marketing activity
The Ingredients for Success
Just like you can’t make a Tim Tam without chocolate, there are a few essential ingredients we need for this role;
- You are adaptable, agile and a problem solver
- You are accountable and take pride in your work
- You enjoy meeting and communicating with people at all levels
- Ideally you will be experienced in a retail/supermarket sales environment, with strong customer service skills but this is not a necessity.
This role involves physical activity including lifting, pushing, pulling and stacking product that weighs up to 12 kg. As part of the recruitment process, you will be assessed via a short general fitness/medical assessment.
Culture and Perks
We stand for high performance with integrity and find moments of pride and celebrate the wins gained from our collective effort. These are part of our culture and the cornerstones of The Arnott’s Way. When you join our team, you can expect to experience a real sense of belonging, be empowered with accountability, be recognised for your contribution, collaborate with great people and enjoy the following perks:
● Alongside your hourly rate your will be eligible to be part of the quarterly incentive bonus program
● Prioritise your physical, mental and financial wellbeing with discounted Health Insurance, home loans gym memberships and access to our employee assistance program.
● iPads installed with the latest technology so you are set up for maximum success.
● Face to face training with your Territory Manager and ongoing coaching and development to support you to grow.
● Build bonds with your team at one of our planned, quarterly lunches.
● Opportunity to build a career, inside and outside of our sales team
● From the sustainability strategy to our Inclusion & Belonging work, there are ways to make a difference to people and the planet.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please follow the link and apply. The Arnott’s Group unites a collection of leading consumer brands connected by our purpose, to create delicious moments. We recognise that creating delicious moments for a diverse range of consumers is only possible if our workforce reflects the consumers we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer – because it’s right for our consumers, our business, and our people.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies*
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm