You’ve worked hard, put the hours in at Uni, so now’s the time to kick-start your tech career with Wiley Edge. We recruit year round and have start dates throughout 2023.
Like the idea of working with technology to design and develop complex applications in a dynamic team environment? Want to work with stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve applications that play a fundamental role in an organisation’s daily operations? At Wiley Edge, we look to pair talented graduates with leading global businesses and we’re always on the lookout for ambitious people, like you, to join the Wiley Edge Alumni Graduate Program. We can provide you with professional, fully paid, free training to embark on your career as an Wiley Edge Alumni Graduate Software Developer. We offer a generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress …. and we open doors to world leading organisations.
We’d like to hear from you if you have …
- A degree or are completing your studies in 2023 (we have rolling start dates through out the year!)
- A passion for programming and problem solving
- Some practical coding knowledge and experience
- A hunger to learn and upskill
- You will need to be a Australian or NZ Citizen, or a Permanent residency holder, as we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position
We offer training pathways in:
- Full stack engineering (Java)
- Full stack development (C#/.NET)
- Mainframe development using Cobol
- Programming in Q/KDB+
- Software development with C++
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress
- Ongoing training and support throughout your placement
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry
How it works:
- Apply via the Wiley Edge website
- Complete the assessments
- Get trained remotely (training is fully paid, free and there are no hidden costs or catches)
- Connect with opportunities at some of the world’s most exciting companies
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every person who contributes to making Wiley Edge the company it is today and will be in the future. We are proud to provide an environment where our colleagues can flourish. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm